- Keynote Addresses/Mistress of Ceremony
- Group Learning Facilitation
Corporate and Organizational Synergy Concentrations:
- How To Communicate and Ease Employees Workplace Tension for High Impact
- My Company Has Merged, Where Do I Fit?
- Pro-Active Workplace Violence Training and "Work/Life Balance-Maintenance Training"
- Conflict Resolution Communication Implementation and 120 Day Post-Evaluation
- Executive Coaching and Presentation Skills Training
- Communicating "YOUR Brand," Marketing and Sales Strategy for Your Small Business
Some Clients: Honda, Toyota, University MRI, Reliant Pharmaceuticals, Maxxis 2000, Excel Telecommunications, Ardyss International ,State Farm
"Abigail, You're A Phenomenal Leader and Communicator. You Impacted Our Team and Caused Us To Set New Targets and Achieve Them, You're An Asset To Any Organization!"
Steve R., Reliant, LLC
For Professional Organizations and Affiliations:
- Marketing and Business Building Strategies
- Communication and Presentation Skills Leadership Training
- Diversity and Race Relations
Some Clients: United Way, National Sales Network, National Congress Black Women, Motivating Mondays
“Abigail, Your Keynote Address at our Luncheon was Powerful, Awesome and Thought-Provoking! Our Ladies of the NCBW and audience enjoyed you thoroughly...Thank You for sharing Your Heart and Your Gift with Us!"
National Congress of Black Women (NCBW), NJ
For High Schools/Universities
- Keynote Addresses/Commencement Speech
- Educational Learning Style Training
- Teen Self-Esteem, Healthy Sexuality, Awareness and Personal Responsibility
- Overcoming Bullying-Communication Techniques & Training For Educators and Students
- Race Relations and Diversity
Some Clients: University of Pennsylvania, Drexel, California, UC, Teen Shop, P.I.T., Over 800 Educational Institutions
“Abigail Moats Has Such Enthusiasm, It Is Contagious and The Students Love Her!”
Villa Maria Academy, Pennsylvania
For Correctional Facilities:
- Forgiveness and Personal Responsibility
- Some Clients: Riverside Correctional, Hillcrest
"Abigail, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for visiting with the young ladies at RCF. They truly enjoyed your insight and was impressed by your professionalism. It is that spirit that is going to push these ladies to want to do and be better. Sometimes all it takes is for someone to see that they are loved and appreciated, that someone cares about them and it changes their lives. Knowing what little I do know about you, I'm sure your spirit stayed all over that room and found places in these ladies they didn't even know existed. So, I thank you again and I look forward to us working in some capacity again in the near future, your voice, your wisdom and your encouragement is something these young ladies are going to need if they are going to find success in themselves when they return to their families and communities."
Riverside Women’s Correctional Facility, PA
- Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
- Cross-Communication With Leadership
- Platform and Sermonic Speaking
- Mistress of Ceremony/Hosting
Some Clients: Bethlehem Temple, Bethany Baptist, Temple Church Intl., Revelation Baptist, LFCC
“Abigail, Your Presentation was today was Powerful, “On-Point” and Relevant. You Challenged Our Leaders to get To the Next-Level in Their Thinking, using Effective Communication Skills and Techniques. I Am Recommending Your Seminar To My Colleagues. Thank You For Executing and Articulating So Well Abigail!”
T. C. Intl., North Carolina